Metering valve for inverted use
MDI metering valve for inverted use, with 20 mm mounting cup.
Available dosages: 25, 50, 59, 63, 100 μl.
• For suspensions and solutions
• Suitable for HFA & CFC-propelled formulations
• Filling through the valve: single and double stage
• Shot weight accuracy and consistency
• Easy and fast repriming
• Reduced contact area between external gasket and formulation
• Very limited moisture ingress
• Low-extraction elastomers used: extractables studies available
• EP/USP compliant materials for plastic components and gaskets
• QA-critical 100% in-process controls
• ISO 8 Clean Room manufacturing
• ISO 15378:2006 certification: GMPs applied to Primary Packaging Materials for Medicinal Products