Metering valve for inverted use
MDI metering valve for inverted use, with 20 mm mounting cup.
Available dosages: 50, 65, 75, 100 μl.
A collar for the complete emptying of the contents is employed.
• Suitable for HFA & CFC-propelled formulations
• Double stage filling over the internal gasket
• High filling speed
• Shot weight accuracy and consistency
• Very low LOP (Loss of Prime)
• Very limited moisture ingress
• Low-extraction elastomers used: extractables studies available
• Quality critical variables 100% in process controls
• FDA-approved materials for plastic components
• EP/USP compliant materials for gaskets
• ISO 8 Clean Room manufacturing upon request
• ISO 15378:2006 certification: GMPs applied to Primary Packaging Materials for Medicinal Products